family

christmas in february?

So here I was about to post a picture of Baby M’s 1st birthday invitations, when I suddenly remembered I forgot to share something from CHRISTMAS.

Yeah… Christmas. Forgive me?

Here was our 2010 family card (sorry for the scanning quality):

2010-ChristmasCard

This year’s card theme was Mr. M’s holiday duty. The original concept was much more epic, with remote timers and panicked parents in the background, but 3 weekends of poor indoor lighting and a cranky baby not being allowed to eat Gizmo just didn’t allow that to happen. But the end result was still pretty awesome nonetheless I’m planning next year’s card in October. :)

6 Comments

• Reply talda February 10, 2011 at 8:20 pm

how cute! don’t worry, i still haven’t written about my christmas gift basket contents either. at least you got yours posted!

• Reply Ali @ His Birdie's Nest February 10, 2011 at 9:00 pm

This was by far my favorite Christmas card we received. J LOVED it too! SO cute :)

• Reply Catherine February 11, 2011 at 8:51 am

I LOVED this card! I got a ton of comments on it.

• Reply EP February 12, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Definitely cute…though I didn’t get it til almost February since we never check that mailbox ;)

• Reply the holiday card done right… | KimberlyMichelle November 3, 2011 at 8:23 am

[…] We started discussing the “what” of our holiday cards a few nights ago. Sure, we’re not crazy enough to have already posed for our perfect family photo with our favorite photographer while dressed in our color coordinated ensembles just yet… but what we’re planning is probably just as silly and fun. (hint: here was last year’s card) […]

• Reply wishing you a grinch-free holiday season! | KimberlyMichelle December 24, 2011 at 12:06 am

[…] you’re curious about Card # 1 in the series… click here] Sharing is […]