lovely

pop! goes Disney

POP! Tinker Bell Vinyl Figure by FunkoPOP! Stitch Vinyl Figure by Funko

For Christmas, I got my own superhero to protect me when Mr. M was away. It was a POP! Superman. He was cute and little and just the sort of fun collectible gift we like to exchange. Then, just today, they released their Disney collection at the Disney Store online. I think we’re in trouble people… this is a heck of a lot of cuteness to handle in one fell swoop.

pop_disney1

14 Comments

• Reply stacey June 1, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Looove Mickey, and Mike, and Sully, and Pinocchio… but sad about no Cinderella!!

• Reply Julia June 1, 2011 at 5:17 pm

Maleficent is amazing!

• Reply Estelle June 1, 2011 at 8:03 pm

I just read about these on “The Disney Blog” and James started to shake his head at me. I need these. I love Sully! They are super cute!! Are you into the Vinylmation at all? I think I need these POP guys to be friends with my Vinyls. No one can say no to friends! haha.

• Reply kimberly michelle June 1, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Sadly, we got hooked on Vinylmation at their debut party at WDW. We just happened to be there at the same time… and yeah… as always, I regret not buying full sets when I could. At least we got 7 of Set #1 autographed! :)

• Reply serena @bigapplenosh June 1, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Love it! My fave is Mike Wazowski! :)

• Reply susan June 2, 2011 at 10:37 am

these guys are so cute! I am following you back from the Alexia hop, thanks for the follow.

• Reply tracey June 2, 2011 at 2:52 pm

i’m a total goner if they have a mimi aka minnie mouse one.

• Reply MommyDigger.com June 2, 2011 at 7:43 pm

These are so cute! I may just have to start collecting these!

Following back from the Alexa hop! Thank you for stopping by my blog http://www.mommydigger.com and becoming a follower!

• Reply Carolina Summer June 2, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Great blog!
    I’m a new follower from the hop!
    Come check me out when you get the chance:
    Carolina Summer

• Reply Lisa Weidknecht June 3, 2011 at 7:07 am

I’m smart and trendy hopping over to follow you! Come follow me too?

• Reply Julie June 3, 2011 at 1:13 pm

I love Buzz and Woody! Brayden would flip over them!

• Reply funkylindsay! June 4, 2011 at 6:16 am

I don’t normally love Disney – but these are so cute! I had never heard of Pop! (WHAT?!?) – going to check out the site now!

(sending a little Alexa love your way. i’m a new follower too!)

• Reply disney goes POP! again | Kimberly Michelle August 29, 2011 at 3:47 pm

[…] case you were wondering… there’s now a 2nd set of POP! Vinyls (remember how cute the first set was?) for Disney that you will be able to find at your local Disney Store (or at […]

• Reply Noah Gipson April 23, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Omg this is amazing!!!!!!!! I want all of the Disney pop heads so much! I saw on a different website where they had a Hannibal Lector pop head and I texted my friend cuz she is a huge Hannibal fan and she went crazy! And I’m going crazy just from these Disney pop heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1