here’s where she meets Prince Charming… but she won’t discover that it’s him til Chapter three…

When I saw the press release about these dolls many months ago, I forwarded it on to Mr. M to share. His reply, “Tell your mom that I’m okay with her buying each of those for Miss L.”

Disney Animators' Collection Ariel Doll -- 16'' H

The Disney Store asked two of its animators to reinvent each of the dolls as toddlers, and to make sure that each of the dolls embodied all of the personality and charisma that they had as “young adults.” Thus, we have the Animator’s Collection… and all 10 princesses are now insanely cute 16” dolls ($24.50) to play with.

Disney Animators' Collection Rapunzel Doll -- 16'' HDisney Animators' Collection Belle Doll -- 16'' H6070040580053Disney Animators' Collection Pocahontas Doll -- 16'' H

Let the Christmas shopping season begin…

• Reply Laura October 4, 2011 at 2:26 pm

LOVE! (and now I have that song in my head… grr!)

• Reply Jen @ Living a Brighter Life October 4, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Oh my gosh! Too cute!

• Reply Amber October 4, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Holy crap, Kim! Damnit, now I’m going to have to buy like, all of these. Damn you and your mad skills. :) (Seriously, thank you, Piper now has something to ask for for her b-day, especially from a very special Mermaid-loving Grandma).

• Reply Michelle P. October 4, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Oh my gosh, how cute are these!?!?? I think I might have to get one for my god daughter…though she will only be 18 months at Christmas.

• Reply Amanda October 4, 2011 at 3:44 pm

I love this!!!!

• Reply talda October 4, 2011 at 8:27 pm

these are really cute and it’s almost a shame my nieces are just a tad too old for the princesses.

And Laura, I’ve totally been singing that song since I read this. Love that movie! Bonjour!

• Reply Stephanie October 4, 2011 at 9:35 pm

Oh my, these are adorable! My niece would LOVE Rapunzel. She watches Tangled all the time. Now I know what she’s getting for Christmas. Thanks for sharing, Kim!

• Reply melissa October 5, 2011 at 4:55 am

This post came just in time for my niece’s birthday! Now I just need to figure out who her current favorite is. It changes almost every time I see her. :)

• Reply tracey October 5, 2011 at 9:59 am

thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! lil miss r loves Tangled .. i see santa bringing a Rapunzel doll for her AND a buddy in the form of a brown haired/eyed Belle.