Want to see how you did in Week #6? Scroll down to see the answers below!
And we’re on to Week #7. All you have to do is identify the movie and you are on your honor not to google them! Just leave your guesses in a comment below and see if you’re right next week!
Answers to Week #6:
1. Kindergarten Cop – One of the two best kid quotes from this movie. This is where Arnold Schwarzenegger is trying to get the class under control but has no clue how to do it.
2. Mission Impossible – This was the theme that rang through all the movies thus far. So if you said any of them, you got the full point. Shame on the 007 guesses :P Somewhere James Bond is crying.
3. Skyfall – I thought this one would be harder but almost everyone got it right. This is when Daniel Craig meets the new Q for the first time and the gadgets are less… well, geek candy.
4. Zoolander – I forgot how much I giggled at this one. Granted the movie is not so good, but there are some choice one liners in there. This happens when Bill Stiller is being interviewed for an article by his wife (in real life) – who played Marcia Brady in the Brady Bunch Movie.
5. True Lies – This is at the very end of the movie when Schwarzenegger is dancing with Jamie Lee Curtis. If you have never seen this movie and you want some mindless fun with a little comedy, watch it. There’s Tom Arnold, Arnold, Jamie Lee, Eliza Dushku, and a few others (like Charlton Heston).
6. Austin Powers – This is from the first movie. The reason that this one is so burned in my memory is that I had a friend who decided that this was his new comedic contribution to all social gatherings. Luckily, he quickly grew out of that phase. This is Seth Green and Mike Meyers as father and son.
7. The Bourne Ultimatum – This is the third installment of the Bourne Series when Jason (Matt Damon) comes back to the US to get some answers. The big hint was that he was sitting in someone’s office… someone with an American accent.
8. Inception – That whole dreaming and working at the same time thing. I need to find a way to do that.
9. Avatar – This is the initial speech that everyone gets upon arriving on Pandora.
10. Spies Like Us – Chevy Chase and Dan Akroyd playing the decoy spies who end up completing the mission. This is when Chevy has been captured and is being interrogated by Russian soldiers.
And the theme? Subterfuge – so yes, spies, undercover cops, models with hidden agendas (like assassination), or posing as an alien scientist rather than an alien soldier intent on getting the alien race off the planet. I need to think of a quicker way to describe that last one.