This week I’m going to sharing a few gift guides for the holidays, so I thought I’d start out with an easy one featuring some of my favorite gifts to receive!
1) Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates. We’re so lucky to have an amazing local chocolatier here in town, and luckily she ships her loveliness across the country!. 12 piece assorted box: $22
2) HOBO Lauren wallet. The perfect wallet in every way, and everyone will ask you all about it when you use it! $110
3) Microsoft Surface Pro 3. Move over old iPads, this is definitely my favorite gadget of the year! $799
4) Philosophy Bath & Shower Gel. Scented bath stuff is neat, but there’s something extra special about the flavors that Philosophy has each year that makes everyone smile. $17.
5) Riedel “O” Key to Wine Tasting Set. This year, I learned that the wine glass matters. Buy yourself a set of these dishwasher friendly glasses and you’ll learn the same lesson! $59
6) UGGs. My first pair of UGGs were requested on my Santa list in 7th grade (that’s the Christmas of 1993). Navy blue short. And 21 years later, I’m still happy for my toes to find a snuggly pair under the tree.